Tuesday, November 13, 2007

..Remember the Sound???


The D.O.C. Formula- Album is just pure fire.. Man I wish he never got in that car wreck-

D.O.C. & The Doctor

"Creative so I'll never be regarded as a regular, More than just a little bit better than my competitor"

**The Formula sampled from Marvin Gaye's -Makes me wanna holler-

--------------

Eric B & Rakim- I Ain't No Joke- Paid in Full



"I'm just an addict addicted to music
Maybe it's a habit I gotta use it
"

------------------

Raekwon- Verbal Intercourse











"Trick my Wisdom, with the system that imprisoned my son"

-------------------

Tribe Called Quest- Infamous Date Rape









"Worthy opponent, all you wanna do is bone it
You ask can you kick it, she says you can't stick
"


--------------------------

Ice Cube- No Vaseline---- NWA diss





"Ay yo Dre, stick to producin'.Callin' me Arnold, but you Been-a-dick; Eazy E saw your ass and went in it quick"

----------
I thought I'd drop some classic love on that ass- Hip hop aint dead, but its not the same as it was-- Not even 5 years ago...
Since I already played out American Gangster, and Graduation.. And I'm off all the new hip hop right now, I had to let y'all know whats been taken over my ipod.. and a few others, Kenna, Postal Service, and Prince... Call it what you want..

So enjoy the sounds we used to hear.. Not many new artist make music out of love anymore. Every ones tryin to get on MTV.. 'The Game' said it best "better make up a dance and try and get radio play/Keep on snapping your fingers"
Shits wack, so Enjoy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home