Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Most Beautifulest Thing In This World...

Wanted to be Mike but he was never live in sports...

Seems that we are all about nostalgia on our site. Getting older plays a major factor in that. Anyway nothing like shoes takes your back to your childhood. My brother and I got Jordans for X-mas or Birthdays. But moms wasnt droppin $125 on a pair of kicks no matter how high MJ could jump.

That said what is the best Jordan of all time? The picture above has me gassed on black 4's. 3's,11's,6's, 5's are all FIRE as well. Everyone has their favorites but nothing is fresher than a pair of crisp 4's. Hello Flight Club next time I'm in LA.

Note: I didnt put roman numerals cuz some you bammas cant read them. Haha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!!

Keepin it way real though, moms never came through with the Js. At least for me, dude she always blessed you.

November 15, 2007 at 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home