Thursday, November 22, 2007

..Make sure my Mic is loud...


"Cuz I'm tearin it up"

Happy Feast Day to all you busters back in America gettin your grub on today.. Hope you enjoy yourselves while I'm over here stuck in Japan eatin rice..

If you haven't heard about this story please read how crazy some people are.. especially people who live in Iowa are.. Operation Arenas

Why the fuck is Indy playin ATL? Does anyone even care to watch? My eyes are on this USC/ASU game.. And my money is on Dennis Erickson..

And pick up that Alicia Keys album As I Am - Jams for days people.. and is #1 on the charts( 742,400) and outsold your favorite rapper- Jigga Man

Xbox- Ring of Death fixed in less than 60 minutes-- Mine is still runnin strong right now, but I've heard so many story's from friends and my brother, who got shit on by this.. I would be hurt if it happened to me all the way over here in Japan..

This is good shit right here..

8 Diagrams preview-- Should be interesting..






You're bad than a motha--


Be on the lookout for our new layout next week-- were updating this blog/layout very very soon

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That was...some good shit. What's up with the site for watching your games online??

November 25, 2007 at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home