Sunday, October 28, 2007

..We outta here baby..

This might be my favorite time of year.. Halloween!! For one reason.. Slutty Broads! This is the time of year that chicks can really whore it out.. and get away with it. I mean, I wish everyday was Halloween.. Why does it only come once a year..?? I stay checkin my facebook and myspace for random Halloween photo albums so I can stalk 'em. Does that make me a bad person? If so I'm goin to hell...







Just some random ass broads that keep me entertained while I'm in Japan





Just hope you don't up on these lovely ladies...

For you broads who wanna tramp out.. here is the link to order for next year!!.. and I'm not mad.. I enjoy this time, and look forward to it next year!!

"Clothes make a statement, costumes tell a story"

*** Update on Kim Kardashian's Playboy spread.. you can check all the pics out right here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home