Sunday, October 14, 2007

..They Say Money Talks...


"Well I'm the ventriloquist"

Ahh.. I can't wait for the hoop season to start, I got my slingbox this year, so I wont miss any games this season.. Calipari's squad can't be stopped this year..

Gilbert Arenas interview about his shoes/style and all that goodness

Kanye West X Takashi Murakami(creator of his album artwork) have collabed to created their own jewelry line.. Bonus- Good Life instrumental

Why Jay-Z fucked up on Kingdom Come

Top 10 most expensive turntables

Naked Ambitions

Greatest Interview of all time???

Well this, and AI's "practice? we're talkin about practice" = classic

That's it for now, off to get this 800 Yen massage--

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kingdom Come wasn't Jays best album but I wouldn't say he fucked up. Still one of the better HipHop albums released in the past year. He doesn't have to explain anything to me

October 14, 2007 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home