Tuesday, October 23, 2007

..I'm a Star.. How Could I Not Shine..


"Reach for the stars, so if you fall you land in a cloud"

Don't worry about it.. I got my Steve Nash on last night.. 18pts, 10 asst, 4 blocks.. Can't find a Japanese link for the box score, but I will soon.. haters

One of the freshest blogs I have came across lately Three/21 Media they even got their own Youtube channel that's poppin people..

If you don't already know, Rik Cordero is a mighty genius

And if you haven't yet, you should bookmark h.e.r.

It's snowboarding time.. If I got down on snow id pick this up.. I'd be that guy!

----------

Freeway- feat Lil' Wayne-- Step Back --reminds me of Philadelphia Freeway, which was a classic in my eyes..

Really feelin the dude Kenna right now.. Such a breath of fresh air with all the Crap music that's out right now.. Does anybody make real shit anymore?

Kenna- Phantom Always-




6 Comments:

Blogger Kellen said...

Kenna's first album was dope. But nobody knew who he was. Pharrell told him next time "make sure they your face" hence the name of the album. I have been slowly getting into this album and its fire.

October 23, 2007 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Mike Mora said...

albulm is dope.. and this pharrell joint sounds like some vintage neptunes. on the other joints, chad blacks out repeatedly.

October 23, 2007 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger DeWitz said...

Ahh... never really looked into his background like that, good heads up.. But good thing he smarten up and showed his face on this album, cause it was much needed for my ipod..

October 24, 2007 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger h.e.r.fection said...

thanks love for that shout out..

i am in love with Kenna's album.. man. It really blows my mind. I really Love this album, the beats, what he's saying. The way it makes me feel, the tracks put me into a zone. Sometimes i have to change it bc gets me too mushy! I love it.

shout out to pharrell & Hype williams for the beat and the video


(feeling the little quotes you slide in on ur post) ;o)

October 24, 2007 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger h.e.r.fection said...

i'm gonna post a picture on my myspace album referring to kenna..

myspace.com/hboogie00

October 24, 2007 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger DeWitz said...

So heather, your tellin me that I don't even need Usher or Babyface? Just let the Kenna CD ride and I'm in there?? Haha.. just playin.. But the CD has cuts for days..

October 25, 2007 at 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home