Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thug Motivation 101


Who gives a fuck about friends, if you mix the baking soda wit it you can get a Benz...

Kanye's LA crib, fresh!!!

Bobby Worrest Behind the Griptape, dude is nice. My candidate for Skater of the year.

Greg Oden might miss the entire season. A bad look for Portland and the fans.

More Ricky Kim updates, dude has me stepping up my lifestyle game something serious.

Dubfrequency blog, I need to get to the Standard in downtown LA. YEEEEEEE!!!

Its the weekend people, which means college/nfl football. Go FSU!!! And the Arizona Cardinals make it tuff to be a fan. Ugh!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I heard Kanye was driving around downtown NYC standing in the bed of a truck bumping his new cd on 9/11.

September 13, 2007 at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home