Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Live via Japan

I just started a brand new chapter in my life.. I'm livin in Sendai, Japan for a quick 7 months tryin to get my hoop on.. Been out here for 3 days so far, and this country is dope as fuck.. When my agent hit me with this job offer I was a little hesitant for one reason-The FOOD- Can't lie, I was scared to eat Cow tongue, and all the other wild shit they got out here.. But this Japanese BBQ is out of this world... Anyways.. Yesterday we had a day off from practice so I had one of my teammates take me to the spots around town.. Here you go..


First one I had to hit was Bape-
Bape Sendai- Of course they didn't have shit in my size.. But that Bape Rolex was fire-

My man's holdin up the Exclusive "Bapesta Sendai's".. Sold out of course, but he did tell me Oct 10th is the stores Anniversary = More Sendai exclusives to come..


The Set

A stones throw away from Bape was Bounty Hunter, Couldn't be bigger than a shoe box inside..

Next stop which was my favorite.. "Legal Rights".. Had everything and more..


Homeboy behind the counter couldn't speak a lick of English.. But he ran the freshest shop in Sendai..
X-Large was a must stop- I was window shoppin, cause I didn't have any Yen.. But please believe I'm goin back to cop one of their New Era fitted's they got in stock..



On our way to Moss Burger... which smashes McDonald's btw..
You know there's more to come.. It's only been 3 days... Book that flight asap ppl..

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks pretty nice out there man...it's good you have some stuff to do to keep your mind off your horrible fantasy team

September 26, 2007 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger DeWitz said...

Yeah its been dope so far.. Food was the only thing i was worried about.. but that aint even a problem...
My Fantasy team is pathetic.. They didn't want me to win it 3 years in a row.. So looks like there gonna give me last place... Damn..

September 27, 2007 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Mike Mora said...

the bape store almost looks like a community shower lol

September 27, 2007 at 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, soundune here, you have to try the japanese curry as well. over here in the bay (tokyo bay) they have a chain called cocos - not sure if it's in sendai, but i'm sure they'll have some version.
also, hit me up with your balling schedule - would like to check out the J-league ballers. peace

October 3, 2007 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger stylistics said...

just stumbled on your blog. another american post up in sendai. looks like another american with the same gear fascination... get at me if you're still out in jp.

September 24, 2008 at 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home