Saturday, September 8, 2007

I told Jay, I did a song with Coldplay


"Next thing I know, he got a song with Coldplay"

Rod Dyrdek in a new flick with 2 of the greatest actors ever, Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino. Need a trailer of this asap..

10 Deep- Fall Collection hits stores this monday.. Need atleast 3 or 4 shirts..

Jigga Man opens another 40/40 Club in Vegas..

New iPod Nano- Apple has been on their super grind lately, and I'm not mad 1 bit..

Step your guitar game up in a serious way.. Now Play It a british website lets you play your favorite music. "If you want to play a song, there is no better way to learn than from the artist who wrote or performs it...welcome to 'Now Play It''


Meagan Good -Holla at your boy
Heat Rocks-
My track of the week->> Lupe Fiasco feat. Matthew Santos- Superstar.

3 6 Mafia- Like $- feat. The Game


Wu- Tang- Watch Your Mouth- off their upcoming album
.
Only a 2 more weeks before I head to Japan, so I'm tryin to get it in now.. My Homies Bday is tonight.. It could get ugly...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Whats up with this "The Great" shit, did you guys turn into magicians or wizards or something??

September 9, 2007 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger DeWitz said...

Somethin like that... Catch up.

September 9, 2007 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

That Kanye line is terrible, and whats up with all these low budget videos. The good life joint is cool, but the Cant tell me nothing iis awful, prolly spent like 10 stacks on the thing. but I guess its smart, no sense dropping a lot of dough for a video if you dont have to.

September 12, 2007 at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home