Monday, September 17, 2007

George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People.

This is true, and I bet he doesnt care about that snazzy looking holiday sweater either.

You know its funny, I always thought I hated politics and as far as I know I still do. But the question still remains... If I hate Politics then why do I get so fired up over it? the answer to that question is simple, its because just like religion people are always trying to push it on you. As far as I am concerned it is all bullshit(excuse the language but the word is essential to accurately convey my emotions.)


I dont know what it is about me, but my friends(well not all of them, cause nick and kev dont care about politics either) always come running to me with some new political documentary that they feel is the final piece of the puzzle they need to convince me. First it was Fahrenheit 9/11, that was supposed to be the final nail in the coffin for Bush. I have never seen this movie, but I saw Michael Moores previous attempts at film making, so I know Im not missing much.

Then came "an Inconvenient truth" by precious Al Gore. I dismissed this movie as soon as I heard of it cause it was obviously a political ploy from someone who doesnt care one bit about the enviroment(and for those who dont know, the things at the bottom of that webpage are called "sources"). I actually saw this movie and I as filled with rage, because it was flimsy at best and completely full of holes. I felt insulted by my friends for demanding of me that I see it. I mean Im fresh out of college with a degree in Ethnic Studies, hearing, reading and watching peoples presentations is kind of ALL I DID for the past 4 years. So forgive me if I know the difference between a good argument and a bad one. and before you respond to this blog trying to defend this movie watch this piece of propoganda.

Finally we get to my last piece of business, "Loose Change". While I hate inconvenient truth I will give Gore credit for atleast making a professionally done film that was worthy of wasting my time. Loose Change is one of the worst things I have ever seen, its a homemade documentary that in a nut shell says Bush masterminded 9-11, and this movie "proves it". The points made in this film are laughable and at times you wonder if the creator was joking or serious. I hate the whole 9-11 conspiracy idea to begin with, and this movie is seriously the bottom of the barrel. If you want to read something "factual" about the conspiracy read this PM(this also has the rae thing caleed "sources" in it.)

Alright my rant is almost over, I just had to vent a little because Im tired of Democrats pushing all this rubbish in my face. and before you go attacking me and accusing me of being a republican or having some other political motive... save it. trust me I hate them too and there day is coming as well. until then stop blindly believing what people put in front you until you do your OWN research. and if you dont have time to do the research, then chances are it really isnt that important to you, so drink some prune juice and let the **** go.

1 Comments:

Blogger DeWitz said...

Vote Ron Paul '08

September 17, 2007 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home