Tuesday, September 18, 2007

957,000

Ha ha you cant tell me nothin!!

I'm sure everybody is tired of hearing about Cuuurrrtttiiisss and Kanye. But Mr. West killed Currrrtttiiisss in album sales this week. Is this the end of 50? Yeah right, hes gonna drop an album later this year (to fullfill his album deal with Interscope) then he'll be back again.

I've heard some wild stories about the Knicks from one of my boys, but Zeke is wildin.

Supreme is opening an online shop, this is gonna be a mess.

Slamxhype with a nice redesign.

I'm glad my dude Tank Johnson got a second chance in the League. I've known Tank since high school dont let the news fool you. Tank is one of the coolest down to earth cats I know, good to see him back on the field.

OJ this is not a good look. Did you learn anything from the first time you had legal trouble?

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul S. Lee said...

OJ really needs to just chill and sit down.

September 19, 2007 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home